Your Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer
Thousands of positive results across South Carolina
Tenacious trial lawyer seeks payment and closure for injured clients
Since 1991, the Law Offices of David L. Hood has fought to obtain justice for the people of South Carolina. These are folks who have been hurt or died when it was not their fault. In fact, it was someone else’s fault.
Our firm knows that what made you reach out to us for legal help has taken a terrible toll on you and your family. That’s why we pledge to provide personal attention for all your concerns so you can have peace of mind. We’re also set on building a case drawn up to try to get the highest possible amount so you can enjoy lasting security.
We know how hard it can be to deal with the life changing effects of a tragic medical injury. Let the Law Offices of David L. Hood provide you and your family with the highly responsive counsel and determined advocate you deserve.
Are you having problems with your job injury claim? Is the adjuster or lawyer cutting off your weekly check, denying you medical treatment or ignoring you? Let the Law Offices of David L. Hood work to clear the roadblocks in your workers’ compensation case, so you can focus on getting well.
We know how hard it can be to handle the brutal results of a tragic product injury. Let the Law Offices of David L. Hood provide you and your family with the single minded, aware and open legal help you and your family deserve.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Are you the victim of a crippling or fatal car, motorcycle or trucking accident? You need a lawyer who will go the extra mile for you. The legal team at the Law Offices of David L. Hood is committed to using the law, facts & experts to get the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Social Security Disability
If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied, the Law Offices of David L. Hood is prepared to help. Drawing on more than 30 years of legal skill, we examine your case from top to bottom, then apply the law and facts to fight for your right to benefits.
Is there anything worse than dealing with the passing of a loved one when their death wasn’t their fault? During this very tough time, contact the caring team at The Law Offices of David L. Hood. Let us figure out the best way to handle the case, so you can focus on healing.
Pharmacy workers are overwhelmed and overworked filling new prescriptions, dealing with doctors and hospitals, taking care of refills and providing immunizations. Mistakes happen every day at pharmacies (and hospitals). These errors often lead to tragic injuries and deaths. Why not get a free consult from your medication errors attorney and prescription error lawyer at The Law Offices of David L. Hood? If we see something that we think can be taken to Court, we’ll have an expert review all your medical records. If in the expert’s opinion a medication error was made with catastrophic results, we can file suit. Call The Law Offices of David L. Hood today- where there’s never a charge for your initial consultation!
We are a state-wide practice. If you or a family member suffer a catastrophic injury anywhere in the Palmetto State, we are prepared to help.
Greenville (Millport at Butler)
Murrells Inlet (Principal) Office
North Myrtle Beach
Greenville (Millport at Butler)
A Statewide Injury Practice. Results Driven Injury Attorney Pursues Justice throughout South Carolina
Skillful lawyer providing help and results.
If you or a family member are injured or killed due to someone else’s negligence anywhere in South Carolina, we are prepared to help.
- Established — As a personal injury lawyer for more than 30 years, David L. Hood has built a strong reputation in his profession, because integrity, client service and consistency usually lead to excellent results.
- Highly responsive — We are very client focused throughout the legal process, answering your questions, addressing your concerns and keeping you updated on the progress of your case.
- Determined — We are here to be there for you, drawing on our knowledge, skill and resources needed to resolve your case on the best terms possible. Whether your case requires creative problem solving or bold strategy, we are up to the task.
We charge no legal fees unless we achieve a settlement or judgment on your behalf, and offer a free, no-risk initial consult for all cases within our practice areas.
Representation you can count on from an experienced legal team
Our primary area of the law is personal injury, representing plaintiffs in cases related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We hold bad drivers and others to account for their roles in causing auto accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents throughout South Carolina. Our clients are drivers, passengers, truckers, walkers, bikers and people who suffer serious, disabling injuries and death. We also represent next of kin in wrongful death actions after fatal car crashes.
- Medical malpractice — We represent injured patients in civil actions against negligent healthcare providers, including doctors, nurses, pharmacists, surgeons, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Products liability — When companies market dangerous products to consumers, they may be liable for any harm their product caused. But getting money from a large, powerful company is often easier said than done. We draw on our extensive experience to fight for the results you deserve.
- Mesothelioma — If you or a loved one developed mesothelioma because of asbestos exposure, let us fight for you to get what you deserve.
In addition, we help injured workers get workers’ compensation benefits and negotiate settlements for their medical and disability benefits. We also help disabled clients appeal denials of Social Security disability benefits and do battle for them in hearings.
Contact a skilled and intent personal injury lawyer in Murrells Inlet
The Law Offices of David L. Hood provides very responsive staff and a determined lawyer for injured clients seeking help because of serious injuries and wrongful deaths. We also help people with their workers’ compensation and Social Security disability cases. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 843-491-6025 or contact our Murrells Inlet office online. We do not charge attorney’s fees unless we make a recovery on your behalf.